Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Artist Residency Program in Korea

street vendors in Daegu, South Korea
Just arrived in South Korea last night, July 2, around 5pm, then took a 4 hour bus ride down to Daegu after about an hour of clearing customs and picking up my luggage at Incheon International Airport. Arrived in Daegu around 10:30pm and met up with my friend and former student Jonah Whipp. He is still teaching English for a few more days so I am sleeping on his floor in his tiny studio apartment until we can both move into the artist residency space at Mite Ugro ZaZa in Gwangu. He is staying longer but my residency runs through September 9th.  We are collaborating on a film, an art exhibition, as well as I am also working on some of my own artwork. 

Click on the link below for more info on our film project:

No comments: