Wednesday, January 8, 2014

chasing dancing giants...



Had another dream where I was searching for the giant dancing gods of Taiwan (performed during Taoist religious festivals). This is the second this year... the first dream was on New Years Eve 2014 and the second was a week later on my Birthday... I have not had a dream like this in many years... is it a coincidence that I will be traveling to Taiwan this April, the first time since 2008, before I had moved to Kuwait? Click on this video link to hear all the fireworks and hypnotic ritual music and to see how these giant gods dance (the photos are mine but not the video - however the video is at my favorite temple in Taipei, close to where I used to live) and make sure to see the dramatic end of the video! Also note that these photos and video are taken during the day so are clearer but most often these festivals take place at night - making them much more mysterious - in my dreams of chasing these dancing giants it is always at night)...




No comments: